Friday, July 11, 2008

Thank you Mountainsmith!!


This blog will be short and sweet.

As you all know Mountainsmith came through with sweet Recycled Bags for us to carry along the Trek. I have been with my bag for almost a thousand miles. Sure, we argue sometimes. And of course I get upset with her every now and then. But we are a team, she always has my back...(sorry, I had to). We've been through the good times and
bad, the wet and dry, the cold and hot. I love her. I trust that she will hold my gear and not give me any pains at the end of the day.





What I love most about her - she is made from 100% Recycled PET webbing and binding! All those plastic drink bottles out there? They're PET plastic waiting to be recycled. If you love the outdoors and are looking into buying a new pack, think of the environment. Think Mountainsmith. Our planet (and your back) will thank you!



Thank you Moutainsmith for being a leader in this "Green Revolution" and helping with the Trek Against Trash!

No comments: