Friday, July 11, 2008

Jordan and Bearfoot keep each other company...


Well this morning while I was walking I realized that I have a whole other person inside of me...

I have the person that I know, Jordan.
And the this new hiker person, Bearfoot.

This is kind of how the conversation went.

Jordan: Good morning Bearfoot.
Bearfoot: Good morning!

Jordan: What do you want to do today?

Bearfoot: I was thinking about loading up a bag that weighs a quarter of your body weight and walking 24 miles in the blistering heat and humidity

Jordan: .......what?? are you serious?? haven't we done that everyday for 3 months?

Bearfoot: yeppers, but Maine is not going to come to you.

Jordan: dang! I was hoping that if I closed my eyes real tight, I would open them and be at Mt. Katahdin.

Bearfoot: Probably not. Saddle up Sally, we have got ground to cover.

Jordan: Okay, well pick up that trash in front of you.

Bearfoot: Why, no time, we have to walk.

Jordan: Because if you don't, no one will, and soon enough the whole trail will be full of litter that people just assume will pick itself up.

Bearfoot: I guess you right, how did you learn all this stuff?

Jordan: ahh KAB-Man obviously!

Bearfoot: yeah, he is pretty sweet!

Next time on the adventures on Jordan and Bearfoot.. how we are going to save the world one day at a time.

No comments: